Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Avacs Live Chat on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AVACS LIVE CHAT on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Cyberster

KHAN

Dr.vahid

S-MAX

Faisal

User...

|-MOAVIA-|

Ruby

C0OL ANGEL

MoLiN

Music Room

MusicPlaylist

toolbar

Share | 

Paki Sm+mc id 840949 (abuser)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faisal
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Chat room : Pakistan Zindabad
User ID : 1408331
Chat Nick : Faisal
Ratting : 2496
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Paki Sm+mc id 840949 (abuser)   Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:51 pm

The conditions of Pakistan in avacschat is very bad from last 10,12 days...
Pakistani chat community is totaly ruined because of S.M abuser..!
One Big Abuser of Pakistan nick "      Haji     " id #840949 become S.M + merchant now...
When he was common user,that time,he was a big abuser of Pakistan he made Abusing group with the name of [Don Group] with help of his cousin Like YASIR HAJI, FUJI DON MR.PAKISTAN, and some others...
They started abuse in Paki rooms,and annoyed Decent users, not only abuse, "      Haji     " id #840949 was also involve in other cheap and awkwards kind of activites, He Stolen Purse from new user, he cheat with Coolboy062 more than of 200$ purse,he hacked ids of many user by saying them to Put his email id in his/her profile,he hacked the ownership of 2,3 rooms by using fake nick ,and much more.. More.. Disgust

Anyway this was just previous history of him "      Haji     " id #840949 .

Some days before,Admin made him S.M+merchant for Pakistan. The main rule of S.M is do not hurm,but S.M "      Haji     " id #840949 , Break the all rules..
[size=30]he selling purse out of country which is strickly forbidden [/size]
#1, he lies that country list room Pakistani Youth is sold, and req to delete it from country list, he giving wrong information to admin instead to promote something better.

#2, abusing, when he got a S.M post he start abusing in Paki rooms he abused to every one, and if someone try to avoid him from his cheap work,than he replied him/her also in abusive words, {  he's saying that i send 420wmz in 19days to your father, he use father word insted of Admin,in a sense of abuse, i send 420wmz in 19days to ur father mean admin,and if keep continuous my sending wmz to admin than ......... At last he use very abusive & cheap words... } evidence is given below..

#3, insult, he come In paki rooms and start insulting room girls, we ignored him many times but he cross the all limits,he uses kiss and other cheap smileys for girls and if someone try to stop him then he show his power and start abusing...Evidence is given below..

#4, support abusers, not only abuse but he also support other abusers. He leave some abuser in Pakistani Youth rooms for abusing..

#5. Id buying/selling , id buying & selling is forbidden, for all if common user try to sell his id then he will be ban by admin, but now u shock to know that S.M of Pakistan "      Haji     " id #840949 ... Doing the job of id buy/sell, he make deals with sellers to sell their ids to him. Not in private on main page he ask user for sell his id.. Evidence is given below...

#6, missbehave and abuse to owner and other S.M H.M and delete moderator without a permission of owner, "      Haji     " id #840949 ... Missbehave with common user,but he also missbehave to owner and other S.M , if someone try to forbid him from abuse,than haji delete his crown and set him in read only without a permission of owner..  Evidence are given below..

Last edited by Faisal on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faisal
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paki Sm+mc id 840949 (abuser)   Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:56 pm

other evidence of S.M HAJI id 840949, to those who try to stop him from abuse and instead of apology,he replay always in abuse

I have been really sad,nd shame to say that situation of Pakistan cannot be right now, unless admin not extract out these kind of abuser S.M which totally ruined the enviroment of Pakistan..About This cheap abuser all other S.M of Pakistan also agree with me. I hope admin removed him soon. If he want a better condition of Pakistan. Thanks for understanding...
Back to top Go down
Fawaz
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Chat room : Prosperous Pakistan
User ID : 1616167
Chat Nick : Fawaz
Ratting : 1919
Registration date : 2012-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Paki Sm+mc id 840949 (abuser)   Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:00 pm

Yes,faisal well said i am agree with you admin should take action against this abuser SM as well as soon we are waiting for results from admin Smile
Back to top Go down
http://avacsurdu.net
Faisal
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Paki Sm+mc id 840949 (abuser)   Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:21 am

Abuser,s.m id 840949, Removed... Thank you administrator..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paki Sm+mc id 840949 (abuser)   

Back to top Go down

Paki Sm+mc id 840949 (abuser)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVACS LIVE CHAT :: About avacs live chat :: Super Moderator-
Jump to: