Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Avacs Live Chat on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Cyberster

KHAN

Dr.vahid

S-MAX

Faisal

User...

|-MOAVIA-|

Ruby

C0OL ANGEL

MoLiN

Music Room

MusicPlaylist

toolbar

Share | 

SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
$haddy
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper

Male
Ratting : 2892
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Fri May 14, 2010 12:00 am

'SATISH' wrote:
SHADDY STOP CRATING HUSTLE-BUSTLE ON AVACS LIVE CHAT DONT DISTURB ROOMS WHERE INNOCENT USERS CHAT FREELY UNAWARE OF ANY SELFISH MOTIVES[img][/img]

SHaddy:hey satish lol pls dont call yourself innocent !!not you pls lol do u want me to upload those screenshots of admin whr i asked him of your fake profiles ids,with which you have been insulting me in my room with your fake ids?so pls stay quite
Back to top Go down
http://www.avacs.foruml.biz
$haddy
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Fri May 14, 2010 12:08 am

S-MAX wrote:
S-MAX wrote:
MaYuR wrote:
viju you are right dude..see S-MAX is making his pvt. war in public , he have some personal problem with shaddy...i think shaddy is good SM...he always helped users...S-MAX and don't make a issue of it...you uploaded all screen shots of Shaddy, please upload your screenshots also..i saw that you provoking him to fight..if you have some personal problem with him..then solve in private..don't insult on forums..last time same you did with me .....And 1 more thing S-MAX now please don't create any issue about that, i am taking site of SM's....or any 1....

Thanx

hey u man don't lie , i have no any personal problem to any one , i never meet to shaddy before lol , yes it is right that all indian ppl have personal problem with u , i think u havn't seen what happend in room try to ask to Antonyda , mushi bhai , peterda , mehulda , heartyda and satish , after that discuss here..........

Shaddy : You neva meet me before??wow lol ! Gud oNE! OK SO NOW WE sHOULD ASK YOUR FREINDS WHAt happened there?common on s-max you are the one who started this all!! pls stop with it!
Back to top Go down
$haddy
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Fri May 14, 2010 12:15 am

[quote="$haddy"]
Rock wrote:
M n0t talking abt SM cr0wn..I just said dat s0lve this matter & be frndly . Which my w0rds mean it? Tell me.. I said SM/HM sh0uld have go0d manners ..Abt shady i saw many Times matter of him and with other indian m0ds..So n0w many indian m0ds against shady..

Shaddy: rock you telling this?? oh mann i cant believe bt ofcurse you ill support your friends!! bt u knw when i entered the room that day and i greeted all and you!we were talkin normal right? then s-max started insultin me and told me 2 get out! you were there bt you got silent when they attacked me. comon man!!you could have stopped them bt you didnt!! and now let me tell you why some of indian mods are against me cuz some of them were moderator in my room and when i deleted their crowns they turned against me!! AND YOUR SO CALLED 'SOLVING MATTER FREINDLY' you should tell them! cause they are the ones who posted this, and created drama here !if i wanted to create drama or causing problems then i wud have done the same like you guys doin here which is posting these kind of topics on forum !! anyways m still requesing you guys not to continue it! IF YOU WANT PeACE THEN MAKE PEACE FIRST !! if you some users have problem with me then i wont come to your room!!quote]
Back to top Go down
KING OF INDIA
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper

Male
Ratting : 3195
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Fri May 14, 2010 10:31 am

SMAX TUM TOH BOL RAHE THE MAYUR TUMHARA DOST HAI ? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://hacker-007.peperonity.com
'SATISH'
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Ratting : 2923
Registration date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Fri May 14, 2010 10:56 am

SHADDY WAT TYPE OF SCREENSHOTS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT Very Happy LOL HAHAHAHA.................... WHY ARE YOU STRETCHING THE MATTER OF YOUR ARROGANCE..................EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOU HAVE AN ABUSIVE PET WITH ORIGINAL NAME"SUDHIR" WHOM YOU USE AS YOU WISH.. Evil or Very Mad WHEN YOU CANT STAND VERBALLY AGAINST ANYBODY YOU JUST GUIDE HIM TO SWEAR ON MAINS..... YOU MUST EVEN PASTE THE SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR PLANNING WITH THAT USER TO DISTURB THE OLD WELL GROWING ROOM Evil or Very Mad I NEVER SAW SUCH IMMATURE,RUDE ,ARROGANT SM AS YOU ARE..... YOU BANND ME IN YOUR ROOM COZ YOU COULDN'T STAND AGAINST ME VERBALLY Laughing MR. ADMINISTRATOR HAS MADE YOU SM JUST TO SERVE US,GUIDE US,HELP US NOT TO DOMINATE US,HUMILIATE SIMPLE USERS, MIND THESE WORDS OK... Cool IF YOU THINK THAT SIMPLE USERS ARE NOTHING THEN I SUGGEST YOU AND REQUEST MR. ADMINISTRATOR PLZ......DELETE ALL SIMPLE USERS AND RUN THE WHOLE AVACS WITH YOUR 10-20 SM/HM.....IF SM AND HM ARE THE WHOLE THING AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN NEW,SIMPLE,INNOCENT USERS........ SHADDY MAINTAIN THE DIGNITY OF SM CROWN Twisted Evil AND DONT CREATE CHAOES KID........ lol!
Back to top Go down
'SATISH'
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Fri May 14, 2010 11:20 am

[img][/img]

SHADDY EITHER BE MATURED OR JUST REQUEST MR. ADMINISTRATOR TO DELETE YOUR CROWN IF YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO BEAR THE LOAD OF THE GENUINE RESPONSIBILITY WHICH MR. ADMINISTRATOR EXPECT..... COZ MR. ADMINISTRATOR IS VERY KIND AND GENTLE HE WILL DEFINITELY AWARD YOU FREEDOM FROM THE LOAD OF RESPONSIBILITY OF A SUPER MODERATOR BY DELETING YOUR CROWN...... BEST OF LUCK king
Back to top Go down
MaYuR
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Ratting : 3298
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Fri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm

PRANaY Very Happy..abhi bhi zinda he
:P...
Back to top Go down
$haddy
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Fri May 14, 2010 4:57 pm

satish i know your mad cause i deleted your crown from my room,you werent regular,i got many complains about you so i deleted your crown! i got nothing against you man,now you taking it so personal! chill bro
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male
Ratting : 3295
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Fri May 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Satish bro if you respect our friendship relation then please stop it ! And now onward you won't get any complaint from indian users about shaddy and in past also he didn't created fights but some users compelled him to behave like that. And it was his right. And now as its not a big matter so i request you to close that topic right now .And onward no problems will happen in indian room . Its my assurity. And its enough satish jani. Human being is made to do mistakes and mistakes are part of everyone's life. So we must neglect minor mistakes. And move on . Next time if something happen like that then i will be responsible for that. Now just close the topic and start with new begining. Thanks if you respect me and don't talk over that topic anymore. . TOPIC CLOSED !
Back to top Go down
'SATISH'
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 am

C0OL ANGEL wrote:
Satish bro if you respect our friendship relation then please stop it ! And now onward you won't get any complaint from indian users about shaddy and in past also he didn't created fights but some users compelled him to behave like that. And it was his right. And now as its not a big matter so i request you to close that topic right now .And onward no problems will happen in indian room . Its my assurity. And its enough satish jani. Human being is made to do mistakes and mistakes are part of everyone's life. So we must neglect minor mistakes. And move on . Next time if something happen like that then i will be responsible for that. Now just close the topic and start with new begining. Thanks if you respect me and don't talk over that topic anymore. . TOPIC CLOSED !
ABBAS JAANU YOU ALWAYS TRY TO PROTECT THIS INHUMAN,ILL-CULTURED ,ILLMANNERED SHADDY........ Evil or Very Mad OK I WILL TRY TO BE CALM IN THIS REGARD BUT BHAI YOU MUST TEACH HIM HOW TO BE AMEABLE AND AMICABLE........SEE STILL THIS ABJECT PEICE IS SHOWING ARROGANCE AND CUNNINGNESS...ALWAYS HUMILIATING ME BY TELLING THAT HE HAS DELETED MY CROWN IN HIS ROOM THATS WHY I AM DOING ALL THESE BUT Question THE REAL THING IS HE DISTURB ALL ROOMS SPECIALLY INDIAN ROOM WITH HIS ABUSIVE PET "SUDHIR" WITH A SECRET PLANNING....I SPIED HIS ROOM SOMETIMES.. HOW CAN ANYBODY TOLERATE THE ABUSE OF MOTHER AND SISTERS.....WILL YOU TOLERATYE ABBAS JAANU.... Twisted Evil TELL ME.........................HOW CAN HE DESERVE A GENUINE SM CROWN IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES....IS IT APPLICABLE. MUS TEACH THAT KID.....AND I WILL TRY TO FORGIVE THAT FRANTIC CREATURE.........
Back to top Go down
'SATISH'
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Sat May 15, 2010 12:07 pm

SHADDY LEARN MANNERS HOW TO TALK WITH OTHERS LIL KID..... YOUR BEHAVIOUR SUJJEST ME THAT REALLY YOU NEED A SRONGEST SLAP AT YOUR ROTTEN CHEEKS LOL HAHAHAHA lol! lol! DONT USE SUCH WORDS WHICH SENSE PROVOKING.....OK.
Back to top Go down
KING OF INDIA
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Sat May 15, 2010 1:49 pm

WTF NONSENSE ! affraid
Back to top Go down
S-MAX
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Chat room : Indian room
User ID : 228764
Chat Nick : S-MAX
Ratting : 4573
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Sat May 15, 2010 8:21 pm

MaYuR wrote:
haha S-MAX...nice reply...if indian have problem with me..then why m Still SM Very Happy...but in your matter whole AVACS have problem with you man, that is why admin removed your crown..so please..kindly think about it...and then write your essay here :P...and we know your main intention Very Happy:D...you are trying to Become SM again for india..that is why you started posting again in this forum :P..you are crate this TOPIC beacuse you want to show that how much you care about india and indian users ..lol but we know your intention ..so Please S-MAX if you want to become SM again..dont do childish things like this on AVACS forum..kindly talk with ADMIN..

MAYUR MAYUR MAYUR ... Very Happy

this person never try 4 make friendship between two ppl , he never help anyone person of avacs chat

never helped any new users , always try to stay with powerfull ppl(SM) Smile

i want tell u that u r not indian SM , and i'm not SM today because i hadn't worked my work ... Very Happy

when i was SM , that time u was very sweet with me, and u all days comes and told me pls give a requst to admin 4 me Very Happy but today u changed because i'm not SM yet ... leave it this is not matter here , u always try to a move a simple topic in other topic Very Happy

don't create fight between ppl

why u r doing here SM SM SM

topic was shaddy creating problem in india room....

i think now its okay , shaddy not disturbing yet .....

and want tell u that , don't move a topic in other:D
Back to top Go down
http://avacschat.in
S-MAX
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Chat room : Indian room
User ID : 228764
Chat Nick : S-MAX
Ratting : 4573
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Sat May 15, 2010 8:31 pm

mayur now i don't have answer of any ur personal problems and of ur child types questions :P

try to stay happy , and be a man Very Happy

and one thing ..... try to help users

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://avacschat.in
MaYuR
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Ratting : 3298
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Sun May 16, 2010 6:19 pm

hahaha s_MAX are you blind man...i started my 1st post in this topic by saying that...SHADDY is not creating any problem for our indian room...Very Happy...and now you making issue of this SM crap...grown up dude :P..because of your this bad habit to insult people for nothing...you are not SM now Very Happy..please stop childish things man..last time you used to my indian friends to become indian SM..am not like you.so man be brave and write only truth here...again i am saying please..don't write your essay here :P Smile

and if indian have problem with shaddy..then only why only write here in this topic :P..it's your personal problem man..so please stop insulting people here..and be a nice user..

THANX
TOPIC END
Back to top Go down
KING OF INDIA
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Sun May 16, 2010 7:20 pm

MAYUR TU ZINDGI BHAR SM KE TALWE CHAAT !
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Mon May 17, 2010 10:11 pm

satish jani cheers
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Mon May 17, 2010 10:13 pm

NOW CLOSE THE TOPC !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Unkn0wn Artíst
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Ratting : 2724
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Wed May 26, 2010 7:14 pm

I never go to Indian room, But as far as I know, Shaddy is a good guy. . . :-) :-D
Back to top Go down
'SATISH'
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Wed May 26, 2010 7:49 pm

I know why you like shaddy Ahmad bro.. He is gud by ur eyes.. Lol hahaha..ok... I Wont comment over this... Even shaddy is not so important for me to be discussed abt..
Back to top Go down
'SATISH'
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   Wed May 26, 2010 7:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room   

Back to top Go down

SHADDY creating problem daily in indian room
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2