Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Avacs Live Chat on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AVACS LIVE CHAT on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Cyberster

KHAN

Dr.vahid

S-MAX

Faisal

User...

|-MOAVIA-|

Ruby

C0OL ANGEL

MoLiN

Music Room

MusicPlaylist

toolbar

Share | 

FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Ratting : 3049
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:00 am

And when you bann them in room, they cry infront of Vic1 in UAE room and say, "UNKN0WN IS VERY CRUEL GUY, HE TOOK OUR CR0WNS, BANNED US, BANNED OUR IP AND FORCE US TO BUY PURSE." Firstly Tel me how can I force anyone to buy purse. It's a Chat not real life. Secondly I didn't took their cr0wns, SM K!NG OF AVACS did it and whatever He did was right. Because they abused his sister. And this fight was basically between SM K!NG OF AVACS and these Talibans. But when they j0ined hands with Sharifuddin (The guy wh0m I kicked out of my room because of making trouble), He turned the Direction of this fight toward me. And I'm really fed up of GETTING BLAMED FOR NOTHING :-@. I hate if anyone blame me. And some senior mods of Pakistan Zindabad went to their room for peace talk and friendship. And you kn0w what they said, :-p They said, "WE ARE ABT TO WIN THIS WAR, UNKN0WN IS AFRAID OF LOSING HIS CR0WN LIKE MEHDY BLA BLA BLA. . ." I really cant understand these talibans. If you bann them they start crying infront of Admin. And if you want peace, they say "UNKN0WN IS AFRAID TO LOSE HIS CR0WN THATS WHY HE WANT PEACE." . . . . NOW YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO IN SUCH SITUATI0N?
Back to top Go down
chocolate_brown
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Ratting : 3131
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:08 am

Omg Surprised I can't say anything, Allah will always be helping us,,, Smile
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Admin
Admin

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Ratting : 4049
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:10 am

Unknown artist all users see you that you crying too here in forum .... And you also crying to vic to bann these guy
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
AVACS HELPER
Veteran
Veteran

Ratting : 3166
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:12 am

WELL IT SEEMS IMPOSIBLE TO ME THAT U MAY BECOME FRD AGAIN. BUT I RECOMMEND IT AGAIN THAT PLEASE DNT ASK OR TEL ABT UR PERSNAL MATTER TO A 3RD PERSON AND DNT OPEN THESE MATTER$ IN FRONT OF PUBLIC BECAUSE PUBLIC PLACES R NT 4 TH!S. AT THE END U BOTH R PAKISTANI I SUGGEST U TO B 1 AGAIN V HAVE 2 MAKE A US A STRONG NATION I MEIN NT TO CHAT ONLY IN 1 PAK RUM I KNW ITS IMPOSIBLE NW BUT I WANT THA BOTH OF PAKISTAN RUM USER$ DON,T BLAME ON EACHOTHERS JUST CHAT WHERE THEY WANT THAT,S ALL PLEASE TH!NK
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.AVACSURDU.CO.CC
KHAN
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:12 am

Unknown artist now inviting the users to protect him .... Nice ..Protocol
Back to top Go down
chocolate_brown
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Ratting : 3131
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 am

Khan, can I ask u?? Hmmm Wink
Back to top Go down
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 am

@ KHAN{1} => DIL KO BEHLANE KE LIYE GHALIB YEH KHAYAL ACHA HAI. . . :-D :-D :-D. You are just fooling yourself by saying that I AM SECURING MY CR0WN.. Lol :-D ALHAMDULILLAH it is already secured. . . Why would I be afraid of losing my cr0wn. And why would I lose my cr0wn? ? ? Whatever I did was totally in accordance to rules. Even admin won't allow you to abuse girls just because they don't give you their personal cell phone numbers. And you guys sent 1000s of complaints to admin against me. Then why he didn't took my cr0wn.? ? Because he trusts me and the whole avacs know what's the truth? :-) and Mr. Taliban if you won't change your behaviour and stop this fight and propoganda then you will also lose your Apna Sarzameen room.
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 am

.....Now mr.Admin created us new room in country list and AK-47 Help us about creating new room in country list ........ So unknown artist became very angry to AK-47 because he Help us for new room 'Apna sarzameen room' in country list ..... Friend now Unknown artist offer for free purse to users to chat in his room ..... And unknown artist planning to be delete our room 'Apna sarzameen room' from country list ....... And unknown artist hard working to secure his SM Crown .... He see dream that he will lost his SM crown as he did lost HM crown few days ago ....................... We just chat now a days in our room.. And our room is going very good .... But unknown start crying here forum .... And make planning in application too ..... I think he is near to be die in the hell of darkness................
Back to top Go down
AVACS HELPER
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:24 am

KHALID BRO IM REALY SORY TO SAY THAT ON TH!S FORUM 1ST PERSON WHO TOOK TH!S MATTER TO ENG FORUM WAS UR FRIEND .IM REALY SORY 4 THAT.
Back to top Go down
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:29 am

And the correct number of your room userz is about 5-6. Other are fakes. See my t0pic "APNA SARZAMEEN ROOM IS FULL OF FAKES"
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:35 am

AVACS HELPER wrote:
KHALID BRO IM REALY SORY TO SAY THAT ON TH!S FORUM 1ST PERSON WHO TOOK TH!S MATTER TO ENG FORUM WAS UR FRIEND .IM REALY SORY 4 THAT.
Umair u right .......... MOAVIA start topic here ..... But when admin created us new room .... So we stoped this fight ........ Really .... But unknown start again here........
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:37 am

...............Now keep it up ..... Mr.Bush unknown....
Back to top Go down
AVACS HELPER
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 am

:O:OHOW HE START IT KHALID BRO:OIS IT TRUE Unkn0wn????
Back to top Go down
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:42 am

LoL KHAN{1} U r too funny. :-D :-D I don't need to secure my cr0wn or plan against your room which is run by fakes. But you guys always planning against me and my room. And I'm not crying. Im just putting my p0int of view so that people st0p trusting you. And admin didn't create you room because of AK-47, admin was already agreed and I also agreed with him to create you guys a seperate room. Admin was just watching you guys thats why he to0k s0me time in creating room. The night when I came to Pak Tigers and t0ld you guys that your ro0m will be creatd in 24 hrz. I said that Because i had chat with admin and we both agreed on a soluti0n that to create you seperate room. And if you guys st0p this pr0paganda. I pr0mise I w0nt even visit this forum. My time is very precious.
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:55 am

Mr.Bush if you didn't insult me and my friends .... I should give with you because you are also my muslim brother ..... But you still collecting words againist us ..... And use bad words .......... It's increasing war ............ I also don't have time ............. And don't know enough english to tell my all feelings and all the words to the users ............ I just see you that how bad you are going now ......
Back to top Go down
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 am

@ Arpan (Cyberster) => Bro if you are really worried about peace of this forum then why you all didn't st0p Moavia when he uploaded my fake screenshots. And why you didn't st0p All these Talibans when they were lying abt me and crying infront of you all? And why you didn't st0p them when they were abusing and insulting me behind my back. Why you didn't stop them when they were trying to spoil my Image? YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED THEM AT THAT TIME. And now when I'm telling you guys the truth , you started talking about Peace of forum. GOOD RULE BR0=b REALLY APPRECIATE YOU. And I have sent MANY requestS to VIC and Arsen to visit forum. Vic said, "ASK THE OWNER OF THE FORUM TO DELETE YOUR FAKE SCREENSH0TS" "(UPLOADED BY MOAVIA)". . . . . . . Arsen said, "I M BUSY PLZ SEND ME SCREENSHOTS VIA EMAIL.". . . . . . . So what I did, I sent these Screensh0ts to both of them via email. And also sent text of my t0pics to Arsen. Now I h0pe they both are checking hist0ry and matching text sh0wed in screensh0ts with msg history of these Trouble makers. . .
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male
Ratting : 3347
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 am

AVACS HELPER wrote:
DEAR BROTHERS KHAN1,MOAVIA,ZAIN,SHARIF,SAIBI,AHMAD,ABBAS SCREENSHOTS R REAL OR NT ALLAH KNOWS IT. SO DISCUSS ON SCREN SHOTS IS TIME WAISTING TOPIC. PLEASE NOW STOP TH!S FIGHT HERE COZ ITS A PUBLIC ENTERTAINMENT FORUM NT A FIGHT FORUM. AND FOR THE FUTURE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT NEVER TELL ABOUT UR PERSNAL PROBLEM OR FIGHT TO THE 3RD PERSN WHO DOES NT BELONG TO THE FIGHT. 1ST U SHOULD TRY TO SOLVE UR PROBLEM INDIVIDUALY. AND FORGIVING BIG THINGS AND IGNORING SMALL THINGS IS THE BIGGEST WEAPON TO CONTROL THE FIGHT .IF U BOTH R UNABLE TO SOLVE UR PRBLM THAN JUST HAVE A CHAT AND DNT TRY TO TEASE ANYONE JUST KEEP IN URSELF AND DNT FIGHT HERE.PLEASE ITS AN ENTERTAINMENT PUBLIC FORUM. THANX IM REALY SORY IF I HEART ANY ONE OF U M REALY SORY THANX
yeah you are right Good
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 am

chocolate_brown wrote:
Hmmm its so difficult ya Sad if there's no difference between fake and truth Sad
Yaa arpunn me too la, only keep silent hea and watching this trouble until founding the gud solution maybe with call mr.victor or arsen hea to coming hea, and tell us the truth Wink Smile
yeah now this problem can just be solved by victor or arsen
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:36 am

KHAN{1} wrote:
Cool angel you said that unknown don't need fake shot ........ It's wrong because unknown need now days very much
there is no purpose for unknown to make fake shots
Back to top Go down
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 am

KHAN{1} WHEN ABBAS WENT TO YOUR ROOM AND ASKED YOU TO ST0P WAR AND HAVE PEACE TALKS AND YOU REPLIED "UNKN0WN IS AFRAID OF L0SING HIS CR0WNS THATS WHY HE SENT U BLA BLA BLA. . ." If you want to st0p this fight then why you said that? Why still Sharifuddin and Moavia are inviting users from Pakistan Zindabad and Try to turn them against me? I saw last nite Zainul-Abidin was saying to Zia "IF YOU PR0MISE NOT GO TO PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, I WILL GIVE YOU CR0WN HERE" and Sharifuddin was trying to turn Adnan and other new user against me. You said you want PEACE, I ALSO WANT PEACE, but tell me why your dear br0s still d0ing such annoying thngs :-/. Once u say u want peace , on other hand you keep planning against me. WHAT'S THIS? ? ? You know how much I LOVED YOU AND ABDUL QAYYUM KHAN, BUT WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME! I Tried my best to s0lve the matter of Sadia's cr0wn in a peaceful way but why you and Zain Abused Saibi's sister? And when in Pakistani room I was trying to cool down saibi why you kept abusing him? If he misunderstood your words you could tell him that Bro I didn't meant to say that abt ur sis. But you didn't apologize even once? You are a Pakhtoon, so tell me what you will do if s0meone use same words that you used for Saibi's sis? YOU KN0W BEFORE P0STING MY T0PICS , I ASKED ALLAH TO HELP ME, I REALLY DONT WANTED TO P0ST T0PICS, I SWEAR BY ALLAH. Because I knew it that people will say that THESE PAKISTANI MUSLIMS ALWAYS FIGTING WITH EACH OTHER. And this thing will bring bad name to our country and religion. Thats what I really dont want. You know I always want to make Pakistani the Biggest and Strongest Community of avacs. Thats why I invited so many people. And you know I'm a guy who believe in Unity. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. You know how much I love Islam and Pakistan. And I always wanted to bring good name to Pakistan and Islam. And I loved you because you were a good muslim and a good guy but Sharifuddin made u a trouble maker just to take revenge from me. Everything is infront of you but you are ignoring truth. You don't want to see the truth because you know you were wr0ng
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 am

Friends see how many bad language unknown used ........
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 am

KHAN{1} wrote:
.....Now mr.Admin created us new room in country list and AK-47 Help us about creating new room in country list ........ So unknown artist became very angry to AK-47 because he Help us for new room 'Apna sarzameen room' in country list ..... Friend now Unknown artist offer for free purse to users to chat in his room ..... And unknown artist planning to be delete our room 'Apna sarzameen room' from country list ....... And unknown artist hard working to secure his SM Crown .... He see dream that he will lost his SM crown as he did lost HM crown few days ago ....................... We just chat now a days in our room.. And our room is going very good .... But unknown start crying here forum .... And make planning in application too ..... I think he is near to be die in the hell of darkness................
oh really. Well admin and unknown both decided to give you separate room. And free purse was . . To increase number of users in avacs not in pakistan room. Admin appreciate that idea .
Back to top Go down
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 am

And It's true that I give free purse. Whats wr0ng in it? Its n0t forbidden! I do this to appreciate good moderators.
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:50 am

KHAN{1} wrote:
Friends see how many bad language unknown used ........
is that bad language ???????
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 am

Unknown told the fact and reality of you people. .And you saying that it is bad language. So strange lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME   

Back to top Go down

FAKE UNKNOWN ARIST CREATED BY ME
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next