Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Avacs Live Chat on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Cyberster

KHAN

Dr.vahid

S-MAX

Faisal

User...

|-MOAVIA-|

Ruby

C0OL ANGEL

MoLiN

Music Room

MusicPlaylist

toolbar

Share | 

-: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Ratting : 2934
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:28 pm

In these screenshots AK-47 is abusing Malaysian people and requesting Indonesian people to send him links of Malaysian websites to that he can hack them. According to rules a SM should not abuse anyone even if someone abuse him he should not abuse back , he should just Bann after three warnings but look at this SM AK-47 is abusing in newsline. He called Malaysia as "MALAY-SH!T". See he is breaking rules; He is abusing, insulting and requesting users to help him in this war. And fighting and war on AVACS is NOT ALLOWED. KiddRock is friend of AK-47, he is abusing, because AK-47 told him to do so. This is what admin call "ABUSING VIA OTHER PERSON". I am sure AK-47 gave him purse to abuse Malaysian users.
I have cropped these screen shots so that the attention of the viewer will be only on newsline not on chat below, secondly I was setting rules with my purse partner about selling of purse and I donít want anyone to know rules and tricks or selling purse. But if Admin want then I can also send you full screen-shots to him.

Back to top Go down
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: AK-47 HELPING TROUBLE MAKERS OF PAKISTAN   Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:33 pm

These are the screen-shots of SM AK-47 supporting trouble makers in my room. In the screen-shot named as Ď1í, SM AK-47 is telling trouble makers,
"IF HE (Unkn0wn Artist) WILL TOUCH YOUR ROOM IN FUTURE, I WILL BE WITH YOU."

In the screen-shot named as Ď2í, the 2ND leader of trouble makers KHAN {1} is telling his room people that
"Friends if Unkn0wn Artist will try to ruin our room then AK-47 and all Indonesian users will be with us."

Although I never try to spoil anyoneís room. Iím a very experienced SM. And their room was creating in last 3 weeks and I donít even go to their room after it became a 2nd Pakistani room in Countries section. THIS IS FALSE BLAME ON ME. I have told about these trouble makers in detail in other topics. Now what I want is PEACE. I want that these people stop plotting against me and chat in there room with peace and let us chat in our room in peace. And AK-47 should stop planning against me. Once he abused me and I told this to Vic ad he warned AK-47, and now AK-47 want to take revenge of that warning. Thatís why he is helping everyone who is against me and always planning against me. AK-47 always tries to turn people against me by saying to them that,
"Unkn0wn Artist abused Indonesian people."

I SWEAR BY GOD THAT I NEVER ABUSE INDONESIANS. I have a lot of friends from Indonesia and I always wish Indonesians on newsline. In real AK-47 just want to take revenge of that warning. =P. What I want is that admin should warn him to stop this war. ALL I WANT IS PEACE.
In the screen-shot named as Ď3í, Vic is assuring me that he will warn AK-47 for making war and helping trouble makers in my room. I have hided some text because it was a secret of my deal of purse with admin and I donít want to tell anyone about our deal.
Many people will think that since SM AK-47 donít like me thatís why I want admin to delete his crown. But itís not true. I want that AK-47 stop interfering in my country rooms. Iím SM of Pakistan. I know who is good and who is bad and how to deal with my people. I get many many pvts from Indonesian users against AK-47 and other SM but I never interfere in other countries rooms. This is what rules say. So AK-47 should also follow rules. Last month G.F of SM K!NG OF AVACS sent me pvt that she is banned in Indonesian room for no reason and one of Indonesian SM also abused her, but I replied to her that I AM NOT SM OF INDONESIA, PLZ CONTACT ADMIN. And I also forbid SM K!NG OF AVACS to interfere in Indonesian roomís matters although it was her girlfriendís problem but I still I didnít allow him to talk with that SM.
And if AK-47 is so merciful that he canít live without helping others then I would like to suggest him that "FRIST YOU SHOULD INVESTIGATE, AND TRY TO KNOW IS THAT COMPLAIN TRUE OR FALSE THEN DO ANYTHING. DONíT HELP TROUBLE MAKERS."
I know AK-47 is owner of this forum and he will delete this topic right of I post it. Hehehehe then why you didnít delete my fake screenshot that MOAVIA uploaded on your forum. :-p
I hope you got my point.
Thanks

Back to top Go down
~Unkn0wn-Artist~
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:39 pm

......Very sad
Back to top Go down
|-MOAVIA-|
Elder
Elder

Male
Ratting : 3341
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:45 pm

WHAT IS THIS

KUTTE KO ITNI KHARISH HOI K FORUM PAR B AGIA................

Last edited by ||~MOAVIA~|| on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|-MOAVIA-|
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Last edited by ||~MOAVIA~|| on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sharifuddin
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Ratting : 2965
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:41 pm

good work of photoshop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allfreedl.com
sharifuddin
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:44 pm

unknown where is my nick in your self make snapshots
Back to top Go down
sharifuddin
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:47 pm

yar sharifo se sub ki jalti hai, jese nawaz sharif se, umer sharif se, ab muj sharif ko bhi koe bardasht nahi kerta
Back to top Go down
sharifuddin
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:49 pm

i never use cyber net in my life, that is fake shot of unknown.
Back to top Go down
sharifuddin
Amateur
Amateur

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:55 pm

unknown your all shot are made by photoshop, therefore all shots are edit by graphic software
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Admin
Admin

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Ratting : 3935
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Unknown artist ..... Welcome to the forum ...... I wish you will be good user of this forum ...... Not such in AVACS CHAT ........... Enjoy forum share your knowledge with other user ....... And i request you please don't make people fool ...... Because .... As you know in islamic religioun we must respect other religiouns too ...... As others have respect to islam.....So as users and admin knew that you used bad language to JEW in newsline and ..... Also you slander sherni ..... In newsline ...... That why admin ...... Deleted you from HM list ....... Now you are most work .... To secure your SM crown ....... ............ You must add more post here .... More hardwork for your SM ...... Crown .... Because as Mehdy lost crown!!!! In few days we hope you also lost your croWN ...... In islam we must reply someone's SALAM but you don't reply anyone's SALAM.......... if you didn't abuse Innocent users .... So they why againist you .................. Now arsen is agree to do something againist you ..... But we are waiting till victor return .......... You Also slandering AVACS's best SM ..... Good Helper ..... Sweet friend ...... AK-47 ........ He always ..... Helps new users in every language in Community room ........ All users know AK-47 that he is always help users ...... Alot of indonesian users are invited to AVACS BY AK-47 ........ You said that we are making fake screen shot .... So shot up because i don't have PC to use photoshop..... ..... You just collect the words to make people fools ...... And in islam the slander is very big sin ...... You also slanders us and AK-47 ........ At last ..... You must hardwork for your SM crown otherwise you will lost it as did lost HM crown .........................
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
K!NG OF AVACS
Amateur
Amateur

Male
Ratting : 2926
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:57 pm

No c0mments. . Peace Cool Peace Cool Peace Cool Peace Cool ...!
[But will must say ==> i,ll neva eva f0rget wht Khalid (KHAN1) did to me. I w0n't eva f0rgive him f0r abusing my sis Ŗadly]. I always did respect KHAN1 as my elder bro, if he aŖused my sister... Means he aŖused his 0wn sister. Allah Bless y0u Khalid@>Cool MAY ALLAH TAKE U 0N RIGHT OR STRAIGHT WAY AS SO0N AS P0SSIBLE AAMEEN=C I can also upl0ad tht sh0ts in which khalid aŖused my sis Ŗadly, but i d0nt wanna make tr0uŖle=p Peace Cool Peace Cool Peace Cool And i request to all members and owner, Kindly keep these dirty p0litics, n stupid fights out of this f0rum. If um n0t wr0ng this f0rum is f0r (ADVERTISING + KN0WLEDGE + ENJ0YMENT ETC). THANX
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Admin
Admin

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Ratting : 3935
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Thanks KING OF AVACS Saibi bro! I didn't use any bad words .... To your sister ....Because your sister is my sister ...... But you knew wrong ..... Coz our lang differant than your lang ...... I was mean by these word other mean bye WALLAH but you knew it's other meaning .......... Anyway you replied me very bad than my word ................ Forum is just for enjoyment and sharing knowledge .... But we also can complain at someone ............... Because we don't have other power to use ..... We just complain to admin ...... To keep peace and between users .................. You said that the forum is just for enjoyment and peace peace peace i also wanna say that PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE In AVACS Chat too not just here in forum .... Here if we don't have power so we saying peace PEACE PEACE PEACE in CHAT when we have power ..... So banning users and removing crowns ...... But KING OF AVACS 'saibi' i still respect you too .......................
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
|-MOAVIA-|
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 am

K!NG OF AVACS wrote:
No c0mments. . Peace Cool Peace Cool Peace Cool Peace Cool ...!
[But will must say ==> i,ll neva eva f0rget wht Khalid (KHAN1) did to me. I w0n't eva f0rgive him f0r abusing my sis Ŗadly]. I always did respect KHAN1 as my elder bro, if he aŖused my sister... Means he aŖused his 0wn sister. Allah Bless y0u Khalid@>Cool MAY ALLAH TAKE U 0N RIGHT OR STRAIGHT WAY AS SO0N AS P0SSIBLE AAMEEN=C I can also upl0ad tht sh0ts in which khalid aŖused my sis Ŗadly, but i d0nt wanna make tr0uŖle=p Peace Cool Peace Cool Peace Cool And i request to all members and owner, Kindly keep these dirty p0litics, n stupid fights out of this f0rum. If um n0t wr0ng this f0rum is f0r (ADVERTISING + KN0WLEDGE + ENJ0YMENT ETC). THANX
If have no comments then what is this R U REALY WANT PEACE OH THATS GOOD MY DEAR.........AND U R SO INNOCENT.......I THINK U DOES NOT NO WHAT IS ABUSE......SO U ALSO DONT ABUSE......AM I RIGHT BLOODY LIER
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male
Ratting : 3232
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 am

SHRIFUDDIN .. AHMED IS ALWAYS BUSY IN HIS STUDIES.HE HAS NO TIME FOR ANY POLITICS AND TO EDIT OR MAKE ANY FAKE SCREENSHOT. HE COME EVEN TO AVACS FOR VERY SHORT TIME.. THIS IS UR JOB. ESPECIALLY MOAVIA IS EXPERT IN DOING SUCH CRAPS..ADMIN KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT BEHAVIOR OF AHMED.
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 am

KHAN{1} ..AHMED IS NOT THREATNING SHERNI.. AND U DO NOT KNOW WHAT SHERNI DID WITH AHMED.. AND U DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS AT ALL. AND THATS BETTER NOT TO TELL LIE HERE .
Back to top Go down
|-MOAVIA-|
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:48 am

C0OL ANGEL wrote:
SHRIFUDDIN .. AHMED IS ALWAYS BUSY IN HIS STUDIES.HE HAS NO TIME FOR ANY POLITICS AND TO EDIT OR MAKE ANY FAKE SCREENSHOT. HE COME EVEN TO AVACS FOR VERY SHORT TIME.. THIS IS UR JOB. ESPECIALLY MOAVIA IS EXPERT IN DOING SUCH CRAPS..ADMIN KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT BEHAVIOR OF AHMED.
OH REALLY......THEN HOW DID HE CAME HERE........IF he have no time then how did he wrote this topic like a book OR YOU ARE WORKING FOR HIM..........DONT DISTURB THIS FORUM
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:22 pm

moavia he told users the truth about u people... and people can use their common sense . to cease ur politics he came here and told people the fact ..though he is very busy..he has no time to come here.but this act was crucial..to let people know about the truth
Back to top Go down
|-MOAVIA-|
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:50 pm

HAHAHA DO U HAVE ANY PROVE THAT UNKNOWN TELLING TRUTH JUST FOR THE KEEP SM CROWN HE CAME HERE........AND TELL A LIE
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:58 pm

moavia everyone knows that whats truth.. u not need to worry about that and admin knows everything...
Back to top Go down
|-MOAVIA-|
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:07 pm

YEP I AM NOT WORRY ........ I KNOW THAT ADMIN KNOW EVERYTHING.....THATS WHY I SAID UNKNOWN TELLING LIE.......ADMIN WILL SEE IT
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm

admin knows u people very well he knows very well that which kinda user is unknown..
Back to top Go down
C0OL ANGEL
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 pm

||~MOAVIA~|| wrote:
YEP I AM NOT WORRY ........ I KNOW THAT ADMIN KNOW EVERYTHING.....THATS WHY I SAID UNKNOWN TELLING LIE.......ADMIN WILL SEE IT
oh wow great...admin will believe ur say
Back to top Go down
|-MOAVIA-|
Elder
Elder

Male

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:23 pm

YOU ARE THINKING ADMIN AS FOOLISH ...........WHY HE WILL BELIEVE ME ? ............ HE WILL CHECK HISTORY AND HE WILL KNOW EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-   

Back to top Go down

-: HISTORY AND REASON OF THIS FIGHT :-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next