Avacs Live Chat Official Forum Site
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Facebook Page
Dictionary
Lijit
Lijit Search
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Avacs Live Chat on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AVACS LIVE CHAT on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Cyberster
 
KHAN
 
Dr.vahid
 
S-MAX
 
Faisal
 
User...
 
|-MOAVIA-|
 
Ruby
 
C0OL ANGEL
 
MoLiN
 
Music Room


MusicPlaylist

toolbar

Share | 
 

 Updates / News of version 2.1.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.vahid
Elder
Elder
avatar

Male
Posts : 499
Age : 28
Ratting : 4711
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 pm

TNX arpu ji ji:D
And:
1-golden ring as AVATAR for users who married in avacs.
2-Animation icons for top menu.
3-new avatar and smile.
4-showing LOADER ANIMATION IMAGE in place of LODADER BAR.
5-Support in touchpad phones.
6-new first image for showing avacs's logo with nice animation. (ASAP).
7-AVACS MARKET. (ASAP)
8- and... Very Happy and a nice and secret and new thing in new version Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://avacs.netfa.ir/
Cyberster
Neo
Neo
avatar

Male
Chat room : Indian room
Chat Nick : Cyberster
Posts : 1169
Age : 27
Ratting : 5328
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:00 pm

thank you too for your info...

_____________________

Back to top Go down
http://help.avacschat.com
AK-47
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
avatar

Chat room : Community room
Chat Nick : AK-47 / DEATH
Posts : 254
Age : 37
Ratting : 13121
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:00 pm

to long to waiting new version at avacs, make much user feel bored, to much newsline about avacs new version, but.... WHEN?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathclock.page.tl
KHAN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Posts : 965
Age : 27
Ratting : 4054
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Many users near to to blast ... In waiting of new version Sad ... It's too bloody waiting ....
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
AK-47
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
avatar

Chat room : Community room
Chat Nick : AK-47 / DEATH
Posts : 254
Age : 37
Ratting : 13121
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 pm

yeah... i hope for stage holder not make user confused with newsline about avacs new version,,,,
to much promise at newsline is not good..
same with war or insult at newsline very bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathclock.page.tl
KHAN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Posts : 965
Age : 27
Ratting : 4054
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:41 pm

They want to make people stupid ... With such newslines
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 am

Graphics will be added/ changed directly from the server in time, not from the start.
Back to top Go down
Invisible
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper


Male
Posts : 70
Ratting : 3082
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 am

Oh thast funny realy,because i told you few months ago that new version will come in new year or even in next new year mean 2011, but any body of you didnt believed it and told me it will come very soon maybe in few days later! So where is it now?? I think if new version will come even in tomorrow, it will not very good and cute! Because users hasnt very much desire for test it as few months ago! It's too late realy! However as always i want say and advice all of you,as a small brother and a freind, that: DONT FORGET YOUR REAL LIFE AND JUST THINK TO IT! CHAT'S WORLD JUST A GAME,FUN,AND UN-REAL LIFE! SO DONT TAKE SERIOUS IT! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cyberster
Neo
Neo
avatar

Male
Chat room : Indian room
Chat Nick : Cyberster
Posts : 1169
Age : 27
Ratting : 5328
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Invisible wrote:
Oh thast funny realy,because i told you few months ago that new version will come in new year or even in next new year mean 2011, but any body of you didnt believed it and told me it will come very soon maybe in few days later! So where is it now?? I think if new version will come even in tomorrow, it will not very good and cute! Because users hasnt very much desire for test it as few months ago! It's too late realy! However as always i want say and advice all of you,as a small brother and a freind, that: DONT FORGET YOUR REAL LIFE AND JUST THINK TO IT! CHAT'S WORLD JUST A GAME,FUN,AND UN-REAL LIFE! SO DONT TAKE SERIOUS IT! Thanks.

who take it so seriously .. we just love it ..

about release date maybe you are right

_____________________

Back to top Go down
http://help.avacschat.com
Invisible
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper


Male
Posts : 70
Ratting : 3082
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 pm

But as i saw until now,all of you spending most of your time and life in forum or main chat of avax, and trying hardly in those! As your large posts or creating these different versions of avax! So you love it or took serious it hardly? However i wish you all sucsses in your life. Good Luck my freind.
Back to top Go down
Cyberster
Neo
Neo
avatar

Male
Chat room : Indian room
Chat Nick : Cyberster
Posts : 1169
Age : 27
Ratting : 5328
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Invisible wrote:
But as i saw until now,all of you spending most of your time and life in forum or main chat of avax, and trying hardly in those! As your large posts or creating these different versions of avax! So you love it or took serious it hardly? However i wish you all sucsses in your life. Good Luck my freind.

only because our maximum interest is all about these stuffs ..

_____________________

Back to top Go down
http://help.avacschat.com
KHAN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Posts : 965
Age : 27
Ratting : 4054
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:35 am

Cyberster wrote:
Invisible wrote:
Oh thast funny realy,because i told you few months ago that new version will come in new year or even in next new year mean 2011, but any body of you didnt believed it and told me it will come very soon maybe in few days later! So where is it now?? I think if new version will come even in tomorrow, it will not very good and cute! Because users hasnt very much desire for test it as few months ago! It's too late realy! However as always i want say and advice all of you,as a small brother and a freind, that: DONT FORGET YOUR REAL LIFE AND JUST THINK TO IT! CHAT'S WORLD JUST A GAME,FUN,AND UN-REAL LIFE! SO DONT TAKE SERIOUS IT! Thanks.
who take it so seriously .. we just love it .. about release date maybe you are right
your gues was right ...... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
KHAN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Posts : 965
Age : 27
Ratting : 4054
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 am

When we get private windows color ?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
Cyberster
Neo
Neo
avatar

Male
Chat room : Indian room
Chat Nick : Cyberster
Posts : 1169
Age : 27
Ratting : 5328
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm

dont know when but its about server changes ..

_____________________

Back to top Go down
http://help.avacschat.com
KHAN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Posts : 965
Age : 27
Ratting : 4054
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:59 pm

okay thanks for inform but i think server will soonly update
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
Dr.vahid
Elder
Elder
avatar

Male
Posts : 499
Age : 28
Ratting : 4711
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 am

bib.
tnx jiji.
about pv color: we are working on put a photo (as MASK) under texts in pv msg.[ASAP].
i hope pv c0l0r project will finish very soon.
bib.
Back to top Go down
http://avacs.netfa.ir/
Cyberster
Neo
Neo
avatar

Male
Chat room : Indian room
Chat Nick : Cyberster
Posts : 1169
Age : 27
Ratting : 5328
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 am

Dr.vahid wrote:
bib.
tnx jiji.
about pv color: we are working on put a photo (as MASK) under texts in pv msg.[ASAP].
i hope pv c0l0r project will finish very soon.
bib.

i hope too.. it'll be awesome.......

_____________________

Back to top Go down
http://help.avacschat.com
KHAN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Posts : 965
Age : 27
Ratting : 4054
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Waiting ... For private colour ... Like waiting for bus at bus stop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
Cyberster
Neo
Neo
avatar

Male
Chat room : Indian room
Chat Nick : Cyberster
Posts : 1169
Age : 27
Ratting : 5328
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:16 pm

New smileys added.. open "help" from top menu bar of mobile version and check new smileys at the last page...

password restoring system also added.....

_____________________

Back to top Go down
http://help.avacschat.com
KING OF INDIA
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper
avatar

Male
Posts : 74
Age : 29
Ratting : 3252
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:46 am

friends don't waste your time here just go to www.avacs.net or wap.avacs.net for official updates
Back to top Go down
http://hacker-007.peperonity.com
Cyberster
Neo
Neo
avatar

Male
Chat room : Indian room
Chat Nick : Cyberster
Posts : 1169
Age : 27
Ratting : 5328
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:57 pm

KING OF INDIA wrote:
friends don't waste your time here just go to www.avacs.net or wap.avacs.net for official updates

ha ha you'll never be able to fine these small update/news there ..

_____________________

Back to top Go down
http://help.avacschat.com
Invisible
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper


Male
Posts : 70
Ratting : 3082
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:12 pm

hi guys, i came again just for congratulate all of you for coming new version after very long time. good luck. (NOTE:ALL MANKINDS LIVING JUST IN REL LIFE!)
Back to top Go down
Invisible
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper


Male
Posts : 70
Ratting : 3082
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Invisible
Kompany-keeper
Kompany-keeper


Male
Posts : 70
Ratting : 3082
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:39 pm

wow thats funny sorry for my link, it was just a test.
Back to top Go down
KHAN
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male
Chat room : Urdu room
User ID : 281306
Chat Nick : KHAN
Posts : 965
Age : 27
Ratting : 4054
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:58 pm

What you mean invisible ?
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Avacsinfo.Tk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Updates / News of version 2.1.0   

Back to top Go down
 
Updates / News of version 2.1.0
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Latest News on DCC
» Dallas Morning News blurb about Gerry at Lakers/Mavs game
» Changes for Version 2
» Rutgers News
» A bit of news from Raging Heroes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AVACS LIVE CHAT :: About avacs live chat :: Administrator-
Jump to: